BROW SET WITH INGREDIENTS THAT SCARES ME - Does It Work?


Let's be honest, most of cosmetics you get from the drugstore do contain ingredients that are also known as harmful in the beauty world. Ingredients such as parabens, mineral oils, random numbers, and words that you can't even pronounce, can be quite scary as being over exposed to it can, well, in extreme, cause cancer. Thus, we as consumers, are constantly advised read the ingredients and learn up a little about how to pick out good or bad ingredients in a product, this goes for anything that's consumable.   


I got this brow set from a Guardian event and this is actually a limited edition gift kit that's only available for Christmas 2017. I can't find them on Guardian Online Store and I believe it's also no longer sold in stores. This complete brow set is possible about RM59.90. I guess it's okay for that much items in it. 

Watch my video below to see how they work on my brows.





In a nutshell, it's not the worst brow products I've used. It could be that my expectations are low but they do work quite okay. I think the shades variety in the palette are decent for asian brows, the pencil is really soft, too soft for my liking, the dual ended brush works fine although not quite well produced, stencil choices could have a few more thick and straight brow options since it's what in trend now, brow gel sets shiny which I don't prefer, spoolie was straight up rough, and the tweezer is a lifesaver.

Does it work? Yes, and I don't mind using them since it's only applied to my brows. 

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]