SAMYANG HAS A RANCH? 4 Things To Know Before Visiting Daegwallyeong In Winter \\ Must Visit In PyeongChang!


This is Daegwallyeong Samyang Ranch, also known as Samyang Eco Green Campus. It's one of those places that I personally love visiting. I've always truly enjoy a good view from the top of a mountain, to be able to enjoy some of God's finest creations is a privilege that I usually take my time to indulge in.

There are many Daegwallyeong Ranch in PyeongChang, Gangwon Province, and if you ask me, I'd would say that they all probably have a similar view from the top. Last year, I had the opportunity to visit the Daegwallyeong Skyranch, where we took a tractor up the mountain. The view was as pretty as the one from Samyang Ranch but it was much colder and windy, thus I didn't stay out for long.



Daegwallyeong Ranches are definitely one place that I would recommend visiting if you like enjoying nice views and taking a long walk with nature. However, there are a few things I would recommend knowing before planning your trip there.


#1 Beautiful All Year Round
I don't believe Daegwallyeong ranch is only pretty during the winter season. As much I love the snow, I do someday would like to walk along these same paths when the grass is much greener or when the leaves on the trees turn orangy-brown I believe they are just as beautiful in Spring, Summer, and Autumn. If you are planning to visit, just be sure to check their operating hours accordingly as they have different closing time depending on the season.

#2 Layer On More Than You Think You Need
My first experience was quite crazy, although there were no snow, being on top of the mountain was extremely cold due to the wind. I wasn't prepared thus couldn't do much before I ran back to take cover. My recent trip, I was ready with my thickest layers of clothing and filled my pockets with way too many heat pack on each side. It was definitely worth the bulk as I really did enjoyed myself this time. I believe even during the Spring or Autumn season, just bring an extra jacket, you'll never know how cool the weather could be.

#3 Good Shoes
For winter, get some proper winter boots. Walking on snow/ice might be fun but a good footwear is required to keep you stable. During other seasons, wear something comfortable that can help you walk for a longer period of time.


#4 Bekkk
Most of them do have cows and sheeps that they own. Check out for feeding time and if their are available for the season. Of course, the sheeps that I met stinks but they sure as hell cute. I mean, just look at them.


See more of Samyang Daegwallyeong Ranch in this video!

Do like this video and subscribe to my channel!

Here a picture of my friend being awesome...

Here are a few different Daegwallyeong Ranches you can choose from:

1. Samyang Eco Green Campus: website
2. Daegwallyeong Skyranch: website
3. Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm: website

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger