What Is Bitcoin? Is It Safe? \\ The Broke Millennial \\ #TehChamLee



The 3rd episode of The Broke Millennial is finally out! And we talked about Bitcoin and whether should you invest in it now.

Took me a while to sit down to edit this as I was having quite a few other videos lining up and had a little issue with my macbook air. I was editing so much that my laptop started crashing and almost died on me. Enjoy Korea for a little bit, then Christmas came, and then the New Year. Geezzz, how time flies.

Oh well, if you like this video, do give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to TehChamLee's YouTube Channel and follow us on Facebook!

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger