Justice League - Worth Every Hype!



Thank you 20th Century Fox for inviting us to the media preview of Justice League. As you can tell, we specially took time off from work just to watch this movie as it's one of the most anticipated movie of the year. It's one that you shouldn't miss. 

I'm not much of a comic fan, thus I don't know much about the characters other than Superman and Batman. Wonder Woman was introduced to me from it's recent movie and Flash, I've learnt a little about him from the series. Other than that, Cyborg and Aquaman are two pretty new characters to me. 

Overall, I personally do like the movie. The story was well told accompanied by nice angle shots, great background music, and a good load of humour. Totally worth the hype and your money to watch it in the cinema! 

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger