HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ALTHEA!


 I am a supporter of Althea Malaysia as they have been doing a really good job at keeping Korean Beauty product authentic and reasonable (sometimes cheap) for the Malaysian market. I, myself, have purchased items from Althea a number of times and overall, have never really failed me in terms of service.

If you have been following me on YouTube, you'll know that I've been posting videos of me attempting to join the Althea Birthday Cake Box decoration contest, which was a challenge, and an unboxing of a haul. Althea was having so much promotions and giveaways going on throughout the month of July and truly, it was a month of celebration for them. If you have missed them, well don't worry, I'm sure they'll have one more next year or follow them on Facebook to keep updated on their next promo.

For now, check out the video (below) that I attempted to put the box decorations together.



Here are some of the stuffs that I got from the unboxing haul. Some are the things I've selected while others are free from Althea in conjunction of their birthday month! 



Check out the products in this video for more details of each one. 




Also, if you want to know more about Althea Malaysia, do visit their website or their Facebook page.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger