Watsons SPA Warm Eye Mask Review!


This is nothing new but definitely new to me. I've known about the existence of heated eye mask from my fellow blogger friend who even gave me one from Japan to try, which is totally still in my drawer. It's not that I didn't want to try them out, I just didn't get around to it. Life happened. 

Watsons Malaysia sent me these recently and though that it would be a great tried and tested video content for my YouTube Channel. Thus, the video first impressions and review is below:






My first thought, yeah, the packaging is super interesting but I know not everyone likes too artsy product. Additionally, if you see the mask itself, I'm sure some will be completely turned off by the heart shape design on the mask. For me, I don't really have an issue with it. 


Additional, it's great that the packaging has all the informations that answers most of your questions, plus, I'm giving it an additional bonus points for proper individual packaging that comes with instructions too. This makes it so easy to spilt them up and gift them individually to my friends and family.


The material of the mask is soft and after wearing them, it did not budge my makeup or even transfer onto the mask. Impressed. It suggest to know use while wearing contact lens or with eye drops. It heats up pretty quickly and the heat actually last much longer than the suggested time use of 10 minutes. I left it on the table and found the heat to last about an hour or more. I'm not sure if we are allowed to sleep overnight with this on but I can already imagine myself doing it as it's surprising comfortable and relaxing on the eyes.

Those with sensitive lids might find this a little too hot after a while but the highest temperature was still quite bearable for me. After using it, my eyes definitely felt rejuvenated, moistens and soothes. Everything that they have claimed on the packaging. Overall, it's a good product for people with tired and strained eyes.

It's RM23.90 for a box of 5 pieces of eye mask. Currently, on Watsons Online, they are having a promo for only RM19 per box.

For more info, visit http://www.watsons.com.my/


Thanks Watsons!
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]