#OOTD - What A Grey Day!


You can now shop Carlo Rino goods online!

I guess the grey dress and the grey background highlighted my cool new genuine leather bag. Prior to this, I have a really big, amazing, sturdy black bag but being a typical girl, I like the concept of having the variety of a smaller sturdy black bag and when I saw this Carlo Rino genuine leather satchel on their website being on sale, I GRABBED! 



What I Wore
Grey Skater Dress - Brand's Outlet
Cream Oxford Shoes - Cincaibuy.com
Black Bag - Carlo Rino


The shipping for my Carlo Rino bag was efficient and really well packaged. The bag was in shape when it arrive and wrapped wonderfully with bubble wrap and boxed to ensure the bag is not damaged. Yes, they BOXED it! :D

There was really no hassle as the website is truly easy to use and navigate, and the shipping service is top notch. I highly recommend checking out the sale section, you have no idea the kind of treasures you can find there. That's how I found my little black bag!

Check out Carlo Rino online store at

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger