Here's a brief review on Babyfoot, super brief thoughts about Dotfree, and a long-ass hype about Purevivi!


I was invited by Watsons to attend an introduction on TokyoNinki products, which includes Baby Foot peel foot mask, Dotfree skincare, and Purevivi Cleansing Lotion. It was also my first time in Ossoto Recreational Hub, finally, I've been wanting to see what's all they hype about this 24-hour place. Pretty cool but I think it's more fun when you have your girls with you hanging around this place.

Anyway, after trying all three brands. From the title, you clearly know which easily became my favourite and I think it will stay a favourite for a very long time. The rest were just so-so to me.



Baby Foot review

First, let's talk Baby Foot, since I have the most picture with this product... Not the most glamorous shots but oh well, the review is more important.

Baby Foot Easy Pack is a 30 minute version designed specifically to remove unwanted dead skin cells from your feet in just 7 days. The secret ingredient is Fruit Acid, which penetrates into the layer of dead skin cells and works on the desmosomes between the skin layers, enabling easier peeling. Additionally, it comes with 17 types of natural extracts with high moisturising power in this product. Thus, it's natural and safe to be used.

What you do is pretty much wear on the foot mask, secure it with ready prepared stickers, and chill. Obviously, don't go walking around cause it's wet and slippery inside the bag. The sensation is rather... interesting. Had the time of my life laughing with my blogger friends while were at it.

Prior to me testing them out, I have a few friends used it before and said it was really good. Truly amazing and does as it claims. Apparently, after using them, you are expected to shed like a snake changing skins throughout the next few days. I was super excited actually but after waiting 7 days, nothing happened. lols.

We were also told that some might have thicker skin, which may cause it to not work with just 1 round of masking. There were cases where a guy had to go through 6 sets before it actually worked and worked well, making his feet feels and looks like baby's bottom.

"Why am I not shedding..." was probably the funniest thing that went through my mind within that 7 days. I've requested a second box and well, I think let's just conclude this whole matter with me claiming that my feet is amazing and I don't have anything to peel.


Dot Free review

I'm going to start with this first because it's probably going to be the shortest review among all. Dot Free is a skincare with Live Collagen where it provides superb moisture and helps with skin's firmness. They comes in two range - Resilience line (yellow packaging) and Medicated White line (red packaging) - each comes with a face wash and all-in-one essence.

I was all up for trying the Resilience line and made sure I got both the products in that same line. It contains 3 types of collagen including "live collagen", "permeable collagens", and "Succinylated atelocollageds". I don't understand crap about those terms but ultimately it aims to provide moisture, firmness, and resilience to the skin. That sounds great!

I've used it for almost 2 months now and I really don't have much complains. I mean I won't categorise it as my favourite, life-changing skincare that I've used but it did what is necessary, moisturise and did not break me out. I use 2 pumps in the morning and 3 pumps at night for that extra hydration boost. It doesn't have any scent to it, which is favourable to many, and it's easy because it's all-in-one. I assumed that it's like my essence and moisturiser combined into one bottle.

The bottle is tiny though, I'm almost done with it. One of the fastest skincare products I've every used and it's not because I'm super in love with it or anything. I think I just use a lot to keep my skin happy. I think this is great for those who's just started skincare and wanting to try something that doesn't require too many steps. Or this is also great for skincare addicts who wants to take a break from all the fancy items and go back to basic for a while.

Purevivi review

Mother of all holy grail, thank God for Purevivi Cleansing Lotion! HANDS DOWN THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER I've tried so far. It's so good that I've 2 extra bottles kept in my stock. Seriously, it removes all waterproof makeup and it's super gentle on my skin. Also, it doesn't cause my contact lenses or my eye balls to go greesy and blurry after using them like how most oil removers do, especially when you are trying to remove makeup around those tightline and waterline areas.

I've used it for almost 2 months and definitely no regrets and don't plan to turn back from it anytime soon. Ever since I've found this, I gave away my half used oil based remover that I used to adore.

Purevivi Cleansing Lotion is actually a 4-in-1 multipurpose product. Well, humans are getting lazier, no wonder all these Japanese company are coming with "All-in-one" products to reduce our work as much as possible. I don't prefer it but whatever, as long as it gets the job done. It's a water-based cleansing lotion that contains Kidachi Aloe, a "royal plant" in Japan that's always being used as a healing, nourishing, and soothing properties. The 4 functions of Purevivi are:
  1. Makeup Remover
  2. Cleansing - don't need to clean your face with water.
  3. Moisturising
  4. Soothing
It's great for sensitive skin as it does not contain fragrance, colouring, paraben, cation and alcohol. It comes in a 1 size, a huge-ass 500ml bottle for RM48.90. Great for home use, not ideal for travelling. So, you can pour them into a small bottle if you are planning to travel with it. Otherwise, just stick to makeup remover wipes when travelling. Still, I do highly recommend this product! Two thumbs and two toes UP!

All products are available at Watsons and online at www.tokyoninki.com.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]