I'm All About That Base! [Review]

makeup primer

Finally, it's my review of Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Base Eclat Radiant Primer! I have been using this for a while now, not all the time because I don't use a primer with my CC creams, I only have the habit of using a primer if I choose to apply a foundation that day. Especially during those-time-of-the-month, the more you'll need a trusty primer due to all the possible open/large pores prevailing on our skin. 

Like a painter prepares a smooth canvas with a basecoat, primers help to prepare our skin by providing a more even skin surface for you to work your makeup magic on. STEP1 Skin EQUALIZER is an equalizer that can balance out every skin to provide perfect texture and the best possible base to apply foundation. 


makeup base

The Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer comes with 6 formulas answer to 6 issues - shining, dehydration, dryness, redness, dilated pores and fine line, and lack of radiance - tailor-made for each woman. These Equalizer Complex delivers 3 key actions:
  1. Application - makeup goes on seamlessly
  2. Result - optimised colour and finish
  3. Wear - longer  foundation staying power
I choose the Radiant Primers as it's made to colour correct according to skin tone giving what looks like new bare skin. It also transform radiance levels and bring more hydration and light to the face. It neutralises imperfections and banishes dullness which is something that I need for my skin. 


radiant makeup base

I truly have been really liking this primer as it really makes my foundation looks absolutely beautiful, as if I'm poreless. My skin looked so smooth like I've never seen before. I only apply them on the areas of my cheeks, nose, forehead, tiny bit on the undereye and chin. Pretty much areas where my pore are more visible or you can apply according to the star mapping on your face, concentrating on the centre part of the face.

If you are wondering why I don't use this with a BB or CC cream, it's because those creams usually comes with that "blur" skin ingredients or mainly due to the fact that they always (mostly) finishes dewy. Naturally, dewy skin will somewhat give you a more moist, poreless look as more light is reflected from your dewy skin. Thus, it really doesn't make sense for me to use this MUFE primer under a BB or CC cream.

I really do suggest to use this under a matte foundation, this is where you can really see what a huge difference it makes with and without a primer.

Want to try Step1 Skin Equalizer but don't know which to choose, click here for a complete guide to find the perfect one for you!

For more information, visit MAKE UP FOR EVER Malaysia Facebook page.


I've used this product in this video:


xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger