Loreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Bed of Roses [Review]

Play up you glamorous side and transform your look instantly with new sexy shades. 

Old picture
This picture is rather scary, feels like I'm a grandchildren of myself looking at my grandmother when she was younger. Lols #blamethefilters

Loreal is trying to market this new lipstick as a luxurious lip-must-have with a revamped and rather pretty gold & matte exterior. In a glance, yeah, it does look expensive and classy. It would be epic for me to pretend dropping my bag with everything falling on the floor just to show people my new gold packaged lipstick. Wow......



Loreal's Color Riche have been around the market for some time and apparently it is said to be Loreal's no.1 selling & favourite lipstick. As said, they have reinvent this iconic lipstick with a luxurious gold packaging that helps to bring elegance into this great lip product, evoking a sense of class.



I understand now why this is such a hit to many ladies out there, it is just so creamy, rich and moisturizing to the lips. It literally feels like balm on the lips, not a lipstick. The color is so pigmented due to its new Pigment Diffusion formula that refines the strongest pigments for a supremely sharp, saturated and true color. 


The color name Bed of Roses is precisely color of the lipstick, if you have received roses before, you would know the color looks exactly just like that. It's a deep red with a purple undertone, very mature lady-like. Unfortunately, this red doesn't look the best on me, I've had prettier red that fits my skin tone better. On the other hand, because of its moisturizing benefits, it doesn't last long. It's no big deal as it happens in every creamy lipstick. We can't really have the best of both worlds.

This new range have 14 beautiful shades, like seriously, the pinks and nudes are just so pretty. I wished they had sent me more of the lighter shade for an everyday lipstick.



It is now available nationwide at a recommended retail price of RM33.90

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger