The Biggest Baddest Book INVASION!

The BIGGEST BOOK SALE IN THE WORLD! 
15 00000 books! (1.5 millions) 

ALL BOOKS ARE NEW AND 
CHE-CHE-CHE-CHE-CHEAP!
75%-95% discount

IS NOT JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BOOK SALE. 

Don't believe? Check out some of the prices below.

I have always wanted to get her book collection but I cant because it's too expensive. NOW I CAN! It's gonna be someone's Christmas present. RM8 each!

Ah.... Jamie oliver's books known for its super duper expensive pricing... oh wait, NOW IS ONLY RM25! EHEM, even nigella's cook book is RM25!!!

 I print screened this book cause it sounds kinda cool and scary. haha! I am curious to know what's in the book. :D RM8
YES, Motivational books. My fav section! How to get rich, how to close deal and how to WOW.... it's only RM8!!!!



 Who says, who says your not perfect...... la la la la la
okay maybe not that cool anymore cause apparently she is pregnant with JB's baby.
RM 12 for another self-enhancing book!

Books are boring? hahahah well, maybe they heard you, so they brought in MANGA! dirt cheap, RM10. Buy and keep as investments, I heard that manga's can be very valuable in the future?  

Few more examples.......always wanted to read "men are from mars and women are from venus" ? Here is your chance, only RM10!


BTW FYI, they will also be selling some non-book related items. Above is something that I will be buying for a 22 year-old guy that lurvesssssssss spongebob. He has a collection of it at home, you name it, spongebob mug, spongebob keychain, spongebob DOLL!... OMG.... Now he can stick it on his wall! lol!

The place Maeps is SUPER-DUPER-TRUPER HUGE, BIG, BESAR! Of course, with A/C.

7th-16th October 2011
Hall A, Meaps (Malaysia Agro Exposition Park, Serdang)
43400 Serdang, Selangor D.E.
10am-9pm DAILY
Maps pls check their website.

There will also be F&B vendors & Skin food vendors.

You have to check their website for more & more information: www.bigbadwolfbooks.com
Also, they update their fb on the progress of the set up and more books info:  www.facebook.com/bbwbooks

Comments

Caroline said…
soo cheap!! im going to check it out!! :D Thanks for sharing this! ;)
Nana Eddy said…
waaaahhh!!! thanks for the info! This I GOTTA go see!
Xue Ren said…
I like Cecilia Ahern too! I have her collection of books! :)
JQLeeJQ said…
Hey Caroline, nana, Xue ren!

I hope u all are doing well and thanks for visiting this blog.

Caroline, haha, i know, when the organizer showed me this event, I was like 'CANNOT MISS!' even though Im not much of a reader.

Nana, no prob, glad u found this useful!

Xue ren, OMG U HAVE HER COLLECTION! DARN, k nvm, Im gonna have it soon too!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger