So what happened in Glam Tour 2011?

Hello hello!

If you remembered my blog on Glam Hunt/Glam Tour Party and it's blogging competition? Guess what?

I WON!!!!
I am Ecstatic! 
If I can insert emoji/emoticon here, I will put every kind that is relevant. 

We Danced We Laughed We Had Fun
We Party-ed the Roof Down!

Double Woots for Yuberactive!

Thank You Everyone Who Voted for me!
Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate every vote!
Thank you Yuberactive for this Party!
Thank you Propassion for organizing!
Thank you Mypartners and StarAsia Malaysia!

Pictures tells a million words.




















And the THREE WINNERS ARE

Picture with all contestants and client and Judges!
Photo Credit: Feeq Photography


One Question,
ARE WE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER PARTY NEXT YEAR?!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger