Discover Your Miracle with Lancôme Maqui Miracle

Have you ever wonder why some people just have the Perfect Aura all the time? 

I know I do.

So I seek for Lancome's latest invention,

Maqui Blanc Miracle
Natural Brighting Creator Foundation
They've Unlocked
The Secret of Aura Bright



These days, just whitening is not enough. We want something lastingly help us creates a natural glow and aura of brightness as if its coming from within. Sometimes I do need the help because some days I just look dull and dead. Not confident and haggard that makes other people feel I am anti-social and got some attitude problem! Which I am so not! Is just I didn't have enough sleep and stress is piling up! I need something to make me look lively, kicking and ready to rock the world!

 Why is there a hole?!
 Is for the powder to clip-in!
 SO EASY! No more pins and needles to remove once done :D!

Sponge applicator has double sides
Soft Rough- for better pick-up and application on skin
Soft Smooth(like super smooth)- to even up the whole application

 Tadaa....!

 Loving the BIG MIRROR!!!!!! 
Can see my whole face.

 It evens up my skin tone and helps hide flaws
Can you see how when the light hit my face and the light reflects that creates 
The All-Time-Wanted Aura.
Soft upon Touching, it feels so light.
The challenge: 12 hours lasting power.
9am-9pm
Confident level up!
I'm ready to ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!

Sun so BRIGHT and HOT!
Thank God Maqui Miracle has SPF 35/PA ++
Protection to the MAX!

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock......

In class, waiting for class to start.....=_=
 Boredom
 Shhh.... don't tell my friends that I am vain and most importantly, 
DONT TELL THEM HOW I GOT MY MIRACLE AURA TODAY!
 I'm glowing and you're not!
 Still loving the HUGE mirror!
 The casing look so nice. Motivation to study! 
BEAUTY AND BRAINS 

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock......
2pm: hang with friends.
Someone asked: "you look so bright and joyful today, something good happen r?"
Me: *smile.......like i have something to hide :p*

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock......
=_= another class at 3pm
Meeting at 5pm
IKEA meatballs at 7pm-8.45pm
Walking around curve with someone special without the need to worry how I look. (plus point!)

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock......
10.30pm (I think): back home

Look at the mirror, Still have the Aura with me!

 Let's go party! 
=_= Joking, too tired. 
Aura did not fade off also I will still turn my system off. 

 Thanks Lancome Paris New Maqui Blanc Miracle!
I had a great day looking good today!

Try it for yourself! You deserve the AURA.

Comments

Hazey said…
Nice good job dear! All the best!
Unknown said…
Comel la u ni JQ.... great entry! Muaks!
JQLeeJQ said…
Thanks!! Good luck to you all too!
Vinnie said…
Hei, congrats for winning the lancome contest... u look really pretty with/without makeup :)
Unknown said…
Leng Lui!!! Congrats!!!!
JQLeeJQ said…
Hey, thanks girls!! Congrates to both of you too!!!
Unknown said…
hmm NIce Work Dear, keep it up

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger