Voiceless

Finally, after day three of being sick with sore throat, sore body and fever. My voice box couldn't take it no longer, it broke and I officially can't speak. Only a few hours since I woke up this morning, my family attacked me with no mercy. Taking advantage of my situation where I can't speak for myself thus bullying me and making fun of me. haha. How evil of them. It's cool though, it's just a family thing to do. My parents say is the best time to scold me, cis,  because I can't defend myself so I can only listen. I tried to write on a piece of paper but obviously, their speech is ten times faster than mine. The saddest part was when I wrote Iphone 4 and show it to my mom, she totally did got get what is it until a few try of pronunciation and I just spoke to them about it last night. Haha, gosh, this shows how blur my mom can be when it comes to tech. I gave up on trying to have a conversation with pen and paper because it is just freaking not working, at all!

However, me being silent may either be a good break for my family from a miss babbling-all-the-time or they are not used to the fact that I am just so quiet. HAHAHA, I got a feeling is the second option, or at else I hope it is. :) Whatever it is, still love them though. They still care and it is honestly the greatest thing to have a pharmacist in the house, I can literally just ask my sister for appropriate medication and 'pop', it appears the next day. Even faster than Pos Laju.

I've watch 'The social network' with Timothy last friday after a good BKT session with Aisha and Colin. Many said it was boring but I did kind of enjoyed it. I had Mahsiswa tournament yesterday with the Volley teammates, we lost, end of story. haha, it was all mistake and also must be the lack of practice with the whole team. Though, one thing I love about us is that we always had fun fellowship-ing with each other doesn't matter if it is for the worst or the best.

Also yesterday, I had a hang out session at Frontera, Jaya one with Jolyn. We were there for Lyon The Band's gig. At the same time, stayed for JIZ's gig too because I knew they are going to be there as well. I like it, just friends chilling and listening to music. Imran being imran offered me a bir even with him knowing that I will decline even if that is the only fluid available in the whole wide world. Though, it is nice to see them off campus since now everyone is on holiday. 

Comments

Rachel said…
You may try Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net). i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious scratchy throat.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]