Ipod touch 4th generation.

Should I get them? This is not a predicament, haha, I know my wants and needs. I am just not willing to spend so much yet. Im just afraid my raining day will come soon.

I am salsa-ing again! It feels so good! My feet hurts on the first day though, shouldn't have worn to high of heels.

Movies to watch:
Life as we know it
Red
A perfect wedding
Altitude

Assignments to do:
ALL SUBJECTS. hahaha. Die la.

I have started anything. I can't find a suitabel topic for RFM. Not sure what to write for DS. Still learning on dreamweaver for NDPW and.... JE, like no feeling of final assignments yet.

Omgosh, this gonna be so random, chinese taiwan shows are so sweet... and heartbreaking. Seriously, no inspiration to blog anymore.

Comments

If ur phone is busted, or if ur not happy with it, get iphone 4 instead. Its better to get a phone that u KNOW u will use for at least 3 years..:P..but ipod 4 got 64GIG MEMORY NYOMNYOMNYOM and safer to jailbreak /winkwink. ROADTRIP WEI ROADTRIP

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger