Waktu Rehat - Featured!

Alright, since it is already on the Disney Channel Asia Web, I can finally blog about this. I am a featured extra in a home grown disney series 'Waktu Rehat' that will be premiere on the 31st August 2010 at 12pm! I know, I am just playing a really small role but I was so glad that Red Communication called me up as one of the extras. I was so happy to be able to do even just one liner. It wasn't easy at all, it was tiring but really an amazing experience. I loved the experience.

Anyways, enough about this vain pot. Let's talk about one of the main cast from the show who is currently my classmate for JE subject this semester.... Drum Roll............... Nicholas aka Wai Chong in the show! Honestly, we were so surprise to see each other there at the studio. Personally, it was really freaky but I am so proud of him! I was like 'OMGosh, a taylor's student in the main cast. Hell yeah!'. If you are still blur, just go to the page link below and you can see him in the prefect uniform that talks.

http://www.disneychannel-asia.com/DisneyChannel/minisites/wakturehat/

Don't worry, you can't see me anywhere there and I will only be in one scene. I can't wait to catch the show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]