Can't think of a title. ...

Was just chatting with Michelle about her dinner tonight, so sweet of her boyfriend to sing for her farewell. Totally made the atmosphere. Tears........

I need to get more organized! Yeah, that is what I need to do! Felt bad to just abandon this blog this way, it used to be so updated. All my hard work ever since 2005, I think. I've just gotten really busy that I literally needed my sleep more than my viral social life. That is why they invented Twitter is great for all the short messages, want more? Blog la! Who say 140 character is not enough?! Don't write so much la! Keep it to yourselves, not everything the world wide web needs to know.

All the little things really matters, been really blessed in every way if you paid a little more attention to what God is doing to your life. Be more patient to learn that every action comes with consequences. Karma much?? Doing good makes you feel good, there is no need to boost about it. It will just make your day, somehow. Altruism is so important even when you had a bad day. I learned how to keep it simple and don't ask for so much. Smile even when the customer 'Hentam' you.

I missed the Tcpj's CF-ers!!!

I love folders for papers. Random facts. I love the chopstick that Joanne gave me. I love my perfume though it make me sneeze. I love my Planner to the MAX! So pretty.... make me want to use it more, even to just open and close them and repeating it for a few times. Feel the soft cover running through the tip of my fingers, sometimes, I do miss it when I don't bring it along with me!

I had great cupcakes today! and bah kut teh for lunch. Yummmm......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger