GY Camp 2009

I think this year I'm quite excited for camp, or maybe is just today that I finally feel the hype to get ready for camp because the pass few days is just a craze in the student services. My boss stress, all the student helpers also stress.

This year may be pretty fun as I'm finally the billionaire! I remembered I started of being a participant of a group when I was 15. Then 16, moving up a level to assistant leader. 17, I a leader of a group. Due to college, 18, I wasn't able to make it for camp and this year, the time has come to be the one giving!

Hopefully, my guardian angel will be someone nice. Ended up putting myself in just to balanced up the number of people in the game.

I need something, just combine black to berry. Hint** Hint** I have the perfect reasons to own one.
  1. I'm always filled with activities. Just check my diary, the book like 'kiam chai'. Over used!
  2. Book diaries don't remind you with alarm.
  3. My e-mails (have few accounts) are the most important thing in my virtual life.
  4. Youtube is my best friend.
  5. Blog to keep my friends updated.
  6. Twitter for short updates.
  7. Facebook, something that everyone is happy about that I finally got an account.
  8. when I think about it, I will let you know........
Got to go cut papers and pack d.

Won't be around to blog till the 20th of December.......

May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger