crash

Thursday - Internet crash. Can't do anything till at least 1 week.
Friday - New laptop crash. All my things gone.

Even my home DVD player is going against me. I bought movie to watch, can't play at any cd player I have. When return the CD, it can play at the shop's player.

How am I going to complete my 3 assignments that is due next week?

I'm God's personal joke, He is freaking testing me all at the same time. You know what Devil, I'm not going to curse or get angry. I'm going to find solutions with God's grace. Even if I have to wait for others to on their wireless their wireless then only I can do my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger