driving during raya.

Last Saturday, I had an outing with Cindy Chow to Bangsar and Time square and I have to say it was really fun because our main purpose of going out was to find vendors for the upcoming Media Carnival on the 3rd October 2009, check it out on my sidebar for the blog if you have no idea what is it about. Anyway, I went to fetch her at 11am then we just drove without knowing how and where to go. I know, I'm doing the 'I don't know how to go' road trip again! and honestly, it was one of the best and worst driving experience in KL I ever had. There was the super duper jam for an hour at one spot and another was the fun drive on the empty road experience. I think it was my first time driving around KL area and was having a hard time looking for time square, we were looking for Jalan Imbi but Malaysia signs are a pain, almost none of the signs written Jalan Imbi and funny part was when we stopped and ask a lady at a petrol station, she showed us the way to Capsquare! WHAT IS CAPSQUARE? I don't want to go there?! We ended up just using our sense of direction, turning into places like chow kit road and actually a lot of places, I just can't remember. I can specifically remember chow kit road was of course firstly, it's CHOW KIT ROAD! Famous for transsexuals and sexual activities. Second was that since I was driving, I paid attention to the road while Cindy caught a glimpse on a group of transsexual people. I was like ' Where? Where?! I want to see!'. One thing is that Thank God that we accidentally passed by that place during the day so it is less scary when the sun is up, remembering during my last semester in Foundation, my group almost wanted to do a social documentary on transsexual people and was suppose to go to chow kit road. Thank God we ended up doing something safer in Cameron.

My story is going everywhere. Hah, so unorganized!

At the beginning we were undecided but we somehow ended up in Bangsar first. Went in to Bangsar village and walked around that area. Fashion boutiques there are so freaking expensive even when they have sales on. It was something new for me though, it was nice to finally see those blogshop's actual shop. One thing I hate was that we have to climb for almost every shop, most of them are on the second floor. Smart me almost wanted to wear heels. If you all don't know, my current obsession are heels and clothes. I still lurve cosmetics but the thing is that I am on a tight budget cause I haven't been working for quite sometime. I don't really shop anymore until recently, haven't been shopping for almost a month or two. A huge accomplishment!

I have wanted to go Time Square for a very long time and when I was there, I feel like I'm in heaven! For a cheapskate shopaholic like me, OMGosh, clothes there was like Rm10, 15, 20 and 25! Cindy and I were like 'I'm gonna faint soon, catch me.' But she did not get much stuff cause she's going to Phuket soon (she is in Phuket now I think) and things there are bloody cheap and fabulous. Not like me, going no where but stay home do assignments, so I grab what I can. Even a jazz hat that I've been wanting for sometime, it only cost me rm 18! Hey, I know it sounded like we do more shopping than looking for vendors but we were still doing our job that time too okay. We also went over to Sungai Wang, I think but is not the electronic stuffs, just correct me when I'm wrong, I'm bad at names. Now I know if I want anymore hair extensions, get it there! Also, it was raining and we walked under the rain just to save parking fee so that we don't have to claim so much from the tight budget of the event.

Definitely, I am going back to time square again! It is on my list! Maybe after another month or two. Bahaha.. It's 3.30 in the morning and I'm still wide awake, I'm like an insomniac but the only difference is that if I want to sleep, I have no problem. I can literally just sleep at any position, even upside down of a single sitted sofa chair. It is hard for me to wake up after I sleep cause I just don't like waking up, if I have nothing that motivates me to wake up, trust me, I will not wake up and going on and on with my snooze. I know is bad. Latest Issue of CLEO is out, the October issue. Damn fast right, it is only 21st of the month. hah!

Thanks Imran for the Open house! Had fun! Sorry sean for the last minute invite, we forgot! Thanks christine for driving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger