Hello Malaysia...

ONE MALAYSIA..

I know that my previous post seem a little sad and emo-ish. I wanted to put a shout out at the end says " HAPPY MERDEKA " but it's like killing the feel of the post. So I decided to write another for the shout out.

I am here, at home writing this while my friends are at Izz playing and doing all kinds of FUN, unproductive activities (which I lurve a lot). There's just never ending fun and laughter with them. This group of people makes me laugh and always helped me in releasing my stress. Being with them really just takes all my troubles aside and just live life without worries.

I know that you guys are having much fun without me! Deeply x100, somewhere in my heart, you all know I am jealous. (bahahahaha!). As long as you people are happy, I am happy!

Though I'm far, you all know I'm near.

Selamat Hari Merdeka!
My wish this year:
Taylor's PJ give another week of Quarantine for all students! xD

Comments

kesian dia...its ok jq...just think of..LAGOON..theres still so much time for us to have fun!...and suffer assignments oso!yay!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger