Mirul BD part 2- the speech giving

Mirul, This is for you since you are paying for my karaoke! hahaha, someone rich already.

Loreal Warehouse sale today was nice. I like it better than the Nose Warehouse sale, obviously, cosmetics appeals more to me than shoes. I like shoes but I like cosmetics more. Got a mascara, hairspray for styling, loose powder and 2 lip glosses. I limit myself to only Rm50 so that I will not overspent. Trust me, I will just grab if I do not limit myself. Though, I must say that it was not really a super price cut kind of sale. Yes, all things are cheaper but the price drop was not that severe, it was just maybe a 50% max discount kind of thing. It is still fun, I love it.

After that, Christine and I went makan. Stop by a row of stalls but we were like 'er.....' even more chapalang than our college mamak. We went for Bah Kut Teh instead. Yumm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger