Straight hair


After having lunch with my mom, we decided to drop by the salon for some trimming. We sat and waited for a while. As we were waiting, I observed that 3 out of 5 customers were straightening their hair. Let me get this straight, there's nothing wrong with straight hair, I have nothing against it. Is just that almost everyone is doing it, don't you think is boring? When you go out there everybody have the same super straight hair. I remember there's this shampoo commercial (I don't remember which), beginning it shows all the female walking out with no smile, all with straight long black hair. Walked like robot like that, then they all take of the wig and start showing their different hair style that addresses their personality. If you follow trends, then you will just look like any other ppl out there, one word, BORING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]