Flambé

No offence but dance class was crapping boring today. I didn’t learn anything. Is just like high school tuition like that, I told myself to never join Delta centre cause their classes are often in big group of student which i totally dislike. To me, I guess i can’t learn much when I’m in a big group, is either I can’t catch up or I’m way further and want to know what’s next. I prefer smaller group and the attention is only focus to a few students. Of course more people is fun but when I’m paying to learn something, is a definite no-no to me. I want to make full use of what I have paid. Seriously, today’s dance class makes me feel like is so pointless.

I was emo-ing after that when i left earlier than usual, totally in no mood for telemarketing. Thank God some HT students are having their class in the restaurant and i at 1st thought the smell was pineapple. Miss Cassie thought it was pineapple too. Then Kevan told us that it is actually Flambé they are preparing. It was fabulous! I tried both the banana and peach Flambé. You can taste the bitterness of the Rum and Orange Liqueur in the caramel but it was good…. Best part was i got the one that the lecturer had done! I meet a new guy call Mr.Patrick, forgot who is he d but he was a very nice person. Haha, i also get to try the Orange liqueur by itself. Is like a sweet liqueur taste, is not bad but my gosh, I cannot take it. With just one sip, it like gives a heat to the back of my throat.

After that, my mood came back. Happy jolly me till now. Tired. Going to sleep now, tomorrow got design workshop at college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger