Singapore Movies, I love Jack Neo's Production!

This is him, Director Jack Neo.

Just recently I've realise that most of the meaningful and crapping funny Singaporean movies are all directed by Jack Neo. Besides directing, he was also an actor. He is just awesome!
*all credits by yahoo movies*

His movies really makes me emotional and stung the back of my eyes most of the time. It had taught me to love my family more as to know that life is short and anything could happen in a blink of an eye. Many valuable lessons could be learned through his movies and at the same time releases endorphins that makes you happy. Though alot of his animations looked really fake, not sure if it is intentionally done but i'm alright with it. Most of the time i would like' haha, so fake' That's all. It doesn't really spoil the whole movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger