atTAG by Rhea*Foong Yee*

A. Attached or single?
Happily single

B. Best friends?
my MOM

C. Cake or pie?
Cake

D. Day of choice?
Friday, the day before saturday.

E. Essential item?
everything that i have!

F. Favorite colour?
I used to love red, then i guess now is green...

G. Gummy bears or worms?
bears

H. Hometown?
Born in perak, living in Selangor.

I. Favorite indulgence?
I think chocolate, only dark or bittersweet

J. January or July?
Dunno la, how bout june?? haha

K. Kids?
I used to love kids alot but that i time i tot i was gonna be a teacher. hahaha.. now i'm more into pets. but i still like kids.

L. Life isn't complete without?
God and Family and Friends

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
4 including me

O. Oranges or apples?
er... both... rojak!


P. Phobias?
the world

Q. Quotes?
NEVER START A FACE BOOK ACCOUNT! hahahaha, cause so many ppl asked me d!

R. Reasons to smile?
Smile for my life!

T. Tag 5
you you you you and you

U. Unknown fact about me?
i'm lazy, i got problem waking up in the morning but no problem sleeping.

V. Vegetable?
i eat them

W. Worst habits?
when i'm crazy, my voice can be heard at far as the wifi service radius.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
i dun care. hahaha..

Y. Your favorite type of food?
ice cream? Thai!! Tub Tim Crob!!!

Z. Zodiac
Horse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger