Go ga ga.....

Half way through assignments, super crappy, so just put up a post to chill myself.
Exams!! is coming soon... haven study.... so dead...
I'm buying something... hehe, let u all know other time.
I want watch movie!! Dunno when only can go cinema...
Busy working and juggling college life... hmmm... but i still can find time to sleep, cause is my 2nd top priority after God! hahaha..
Ppl got hard time to sleep, i got hard time waking up.
and i can still find myself feeling sleepy 24 hours...
Dance class was super fun! Am loving it! Learning cha-cha... Street cha-cha...
Nick wans to impress the girls by learning ballroom dancing and going prom night with 3 other guys and randomly find a hot chick to dance with. hahaha, he is so funny.
hmmm... That's it for now..
oh yeah, and i hungry!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger