Hmmm....Turn Off...

Latin class was fun, learning cha cha now. I got start hunting for heels for Dance class cause my not so high heels are not the right type. Yeah!! Get to buy new shoe for a reason!! Happy happy me. Su Hao miss all this.. Hahaha... He balik kampung..

Then after that, we wanted to have a look on how hip hop is like. Super crap that we meet a not so-nice-professional female coach. 'Not my style' is her motto and code. Man, super awkward for Mariam, Nick and me. Too put it in a nicer way, she is a not so young lady that is not so cool but thinks that she is hip and hop. I can encode it in a bad way but i wont. Dont wanna be crappy. Is bad. She dont wanna get more student, no worries, we wont join. We left after being turn off. Hahaha..

Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim Friends!!
Happy Holidays!!
I'm going Genting!!
My Brothers coming back!! weee....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger