Caleb Tan Happy Birthday!!

Dear Caleb,
There's always laughter
there's always cry
but from the day i meet you
i've got nothing but joy
because of a friend like you
i'll always treasure
we may not be very close
but you have always been there to bring a smile on my face
and not to forget
some other stuffs that which i dont want to know
when i needed help
you gave me directions
that helps me to learn the way to INTI college
cant believe that hwai tah says that we look alike
i'm proud cause at least i could fake that
' hey, that hiro alike guy is my brother!! '
hahahaha.
anyway,
Though i'm a day away
i just want to wish you a big happy belated birthday!!!!

-jq-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger