Taylor's PJ Open Day


I went there with my mom to check out communication course. It's a back up plan for me if i don't get into Teachers training college. Honestly, i love the place alot! I believe that i will love studying there if i get the chance. It's easy to go there too, just take KTM to setia jaya and walk on the brigde, Tadaa, reach d. Dont have to worry about sun or rain. haha, drive also not hard. very easy only. Follow federal highway and you can see the building on your right. Toll cost rm2.1o per way. Sunway Pyramid also very very near only!!!! Argh!!! I want to study there!!Only problem, the course there very EXPENSIVE!!!


ps :

got free lunch after that,

one word,

fabulous!!

1st time i tried creme brulee!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]