Help Me...Save Me...

lord,
pls give me wisdom in things that i'm doing right now,
pray that the decision that i've made is right and is according to ur will, lord.
show me, lord, if it is not meant to be,
give a cut to it lord no matter how hurt i would be lord as it's better to be hurt now than later.
help me to think wisely and help me to know wat to do lord.
lead me to the right path of life lord.
i cry out to you that i really need you by my side lord Jesus Christ.
pls let not anything to harm me,
and remind me to guard my hearts, mind and soul.
Amen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger