i'm invisible.... always and forever

i was never good enough for anywhere or anyone
when ppl need me
i help them and then was forgotten.
i'm a nobody,
nobody knows me,
they never remember my birthday,
except some of coarse,
sometimes i feel so used,
why am i still willing to lend a hand,
because i'm a christian,
just because of tat, it changes my whole life,
it's tough being a christian,
seriously,
sometimes i feel like giving up,
and surrender to the devil and say:" you win, u caught me!"
but when ever things fail for me,
there's always a little strength pushing me up and say dont give up, concertrade on wats in front of u and not ur past.

ARE U LIKE ME??
INVISIBLE TO THE WORLD.
TRYING TO DO BIG THINGS BUT NEVER WORK?
WHATEVER! IS THE WORD.
MY HP GO CRAZY D....

Comments

Evelynn Koo said…
Dear JQ, we were once inseparable friends... you knew who I was... and I understood who you are... but as time passes by, we grew distant... maybe because we're not in the same class anymore...maybe because we have changed and maybe because we think differently now... but we are still quite good friends... are we not?^_^
you know... we actually have the same thoughts... just at different times... I thought I was never good enough for anyone... anywhere...at school, not a good enough student, not a good enough friend... at home, not a good enough daughter... I love to help people... sometimes to the extend of being "used"... well, at least that's what my mom and sis say... but I never regretted helping people if it can bring happiness to others... I'm not a Christian, so I do not know how tough it can be... but I know sometimes we are tempted to surrender to our "evil" inner self... So, as a friend... I am willing to lend a hand when you're in need of one...and things will eventually work out if you don't give up...^_^ Gambate, Nia...

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger