HoW's SaBah??

LET'S LOOK AT SOME PIC 1ST!!




CRIMINAL!! KILLER!! EATER!!
THIS CROC ATE 4 HUMANS D!!
BUT NOW ONLY EAT A CHICKEN PER DAY...









I CALL THIS BIG SIPUT!!
I ACTUALLY ATE THIS...













LIMAU??
SABAH PPL ALWAYS SERVE LIME...
I DUNNO Y...









HEIGHTS!! SEA SICK!! SEA SMELL!!


I'M SCARE!!

YEA, RIGHT!! :P













MY SISTA AND HER CAT!!

PERANGAI KUCING MACAM TUANNYA!! HAHAHAHA!














HOTEL CEILING....

NOTHING MUCH...







I'LL POST MORE PIC LATER.... GOING EAT D!!! MUAHAHAHA!!




i went to Sabah on the 10th[sat] till 13th[tue] to visit my sister, her cat and the place. it's my 1st time and the place IS NOT THAT ULU as i thought it is.. haha, when i just got down the plane, i saw all KAYU HOUSES only... haha, and i thought my sis stay in one of those! but after roaming around, found out is not that bad. my hotel was SANDAKAN HOTEL and it's the Sabah's 2nd best hotel. for all 3 days of breakfast is in the hotel and basically through out the stay there was all GOOD FOOD!! i tried the BIG SIPUT and LOBSTER. others is CRAB, PRAWN, cheap and nice fish, *hoi sam*, sabah choy, sabah bah kut teh, and etc......it was GREAT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]