Start my Birth-day with a Wish :)

Ohla!

Alright, the cat's out of the bag. IT's MY BIRTHDAY! Hello 23, may life gets better and better! So far is going good, in the midst of changing career path, it was God's blessing for providing the opportunity. Hallelujah!


I have been wanting a new camera for the longest time and I have my eyes fixed on one particular model since forever! I could never get my hands on it because it is rather pricey and nobody to sponsor :( It's the freakishly annoying Canon 650D, this beauty caught my eyes since the very first time I laid my eyes on her. She's so sexy till I can't help myself from sighing everytime I get close to her by the glass panel at the Canon or camera shop. Oh how I wish I own her. 


I have been saving up money, still far from RM3100 but better than nothing. Even though I know that a Canon 650D 18-135mm lens won't just magically appear in front of me on my birthday but a girl still can wish for it. I will continue on saving till one day, I will hold this beauty in my hands and call her my own. 


I remember my first pink Canon compact camera bought by my parents as a birthday gift, it was only RM700++ I was so grateful, that is where I started blogging too. :) 

Then I stepped-up and got myself a semi-d Canon G12, RM2000 with my own sweat and tears. Okay not so drama but I did bought it with my own money. I was freaking still a student and forking out RM2000 is crazy, took the life out of me! That was when I started doing videos.

I think it's time for an upgrade and start playing with big boy toys, a full DSLR. My G12 is getting old and I think is going a bit cuckoo on me. Most probably due to the many accidents happened during my hardcore life as a blogger. I still love it because it is lighter than a DSLR but I need to move on and continue learning about new technology. The Canon 650D 18-135mm lens will be an awesome upgrade. :) 

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

cindy said…
hope your wish will come true kay..Happy birthday gal...
Hilda Milda™ said…
I'm using a G12 too :D have always wanted to get a DSLR since forever too but yeah pricey T_T
JennieK said…
Happy Birthday Jq !! Don't worry, be positive ! Just wish for it and believe, you'll get what you wish for ! xoxo
JennieK said…
Happy birthday Jq ! DOn't worry , Be positive. Just wish for it , believe and you will get soon !! xoxo
Jessying said…
Ah got pros and cons to have a dlsr, awesome quality but super heavy lor!
Aida Jelita said…
happy beautiful 23!!!
LauraLeia said…
Happy Birthday, JQ!! :D I hope you'll be able to get ur dream camera soon~ ^^
JQLeeJQ said…
Thank you everyone!!! :D I hope so too!!
Henry Lee said…
u getting 650d? Lotsa review saying the battery life sucks... i recommend u to get either 600d or 700d... friend just got a 600d for rm1680. It's still a good cam :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]