Marvel’s The Avengers

what superhero would you be if you could create a new member for The Avenger’s team and how would you save the world.


I won't specifically say who I want to be but who I want to see as the new member for The Avenger's team would be 

Little Goku!



Goku: HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE?! AGRHH

I"m not a little kid, I saved the world before!
I want to be in The Avanger's Team, Please........
ps: pls give JQ the tix for the movie so she can bring me along.....

Can't you see I'm cool enough for the extra new character for the Avenger's? 

 
I am can be a good contributor to the team because I can help save the world by using all my Dragon Balls to summon the wish-granting Dragon to help save the world!

So NUFFNANGER who is reading this post, what you say? 
Put me in for the Avenger's Team? PLS? :D

I will be a good boy, I promise!

THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU
!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!

Comments

Isaac Tan said…
hi little Goku.. let's join the audition together.. to infinity and beyond! :)
Xue Ren said…
woots! little Goku eh? sounds cool! :D
JQLeeJQ said…
hahahahaha YES WE SHALL ALL GET IT!! fingers cross!
Henry Tan said…
haha gouku definitely should be in the team! =D
bendan said…
LOL.. so cute, no one would harm him la. XD
Koh Kian Fai said…
little goku ultimate is become gorilla lol, need moon XD